About us — The team
Department of Aesthetic Dentistry & Oral Rehabilitation
Dra. Edit Fekete Moerschbaecher
Languages: HU PT EN IT
Born in Hungary where she graduated in Dentistry.
During her training, she did a one-year scientific exchange in Porto, Portugal, where in addition to her professional and scientific growth she fell in love with the country and the Portuguese language. Once graduated, she lived in southern Brazil for six years, where she took several postgraduate courses with a particular focus on the areas of Endodontics and Dental Aesthetics. She returned to Portugal in 2018 where she has lived and worked since.
At the Albufeira Health Institute ®, she mainly focus on Endodontics and Dental Aesthetics cases.
- Master in Dental Medicine from the Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Debrecen, 2009.
- Equivalence in Dental Medicine in Brazil, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Florianópolis, Brazil 2012.
- Course on Orla Menor Surgery, ABO (Brazilian Dentistry Association), Porto Alegre, Brazil 2013.
- Improvement in Dental Aesthetics, IEAPOM, Porto Alegre, Brazil 2013.
- Specialization in Endodontics, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil 2014-2016.
- Facial Harmonization Course, Eduardo Prado Institute, Lisbon, Portugal 2019.
- Course of use of microscope in Endodontics and Dental Aesthetics, DentalWorld Congress, Budapest, Hungary 2019.
- Course of Excellence in Endodontics, EndoAcademy, Lisbon, Portugal 2019.
- Prosthesis, Aesthetics and Occlusion in Oral Rehabilitation, European Postgraduate Center, Porto, Portugal 2020.
- Ordem dos Médicos Dentistas nº 12012