About us — The team
Interventional Radiology Department
Dr. José Saraiva
Languages: PT EN
Born and raised in Porto, he moved to the Algarve in 2013, where he completed his specialization in Radiology at the Centro Hospitalar e Universititário do Algarve, currently integrated as a Radiologist in the Radiology Department of Portimão, where he is also Head of Interventional Radiology. He is eager to extend his medical activity and continuous training in the field of Interventional Radiology.
- Master in Medicine (MD, MMed) by Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade do Porto, 2012.
- Radiology Specialist by Ordem dos Médicos (OM), 2019.
- Ordem dos Médicos nº 54968
- Member of Sociedade Portuguesa de Radiologia e Medicina Nuclear (SPRMN)
- Member of Associação Portuguesa de Radiologia de Intervenção (APRI)
- Member of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE)