Dra. Márcia Martins
Currently, she is divided between the clinical direction of Clínica Dentária Dr. Cris Piessens, Lda., which she assumed in 2020, and the development of the Periodontology Department, that she leads for more than a decade, and the continuous update of her academic training.
Upon living a large part of her life in Zurich, Switzerland, she moved to Portugal.
Her academic and professional career includes time spent in Sweden, England, Spain and Germany.
Spoken languages: Portuguese, German, English, Spanish, French and Swedish.
- Master in Dentistry, University of Porto, Faculty of Dentistry (FMDUP)
- Master Thesis in Oclusion, Orofacial Pain and TMJ
- 2011: Oral Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, Santa Clara, Cuba
- 2012-2013: Integral Implantology Diploma. International Team for Implantology, Complutense University, Madrid
- 2014: International Certificate in Dental Implantology. Cambridge Academy of Dental Implantology, Cambridge
- 2014: Endodontics, EndoAcademy
- 2015-2016: Periodontology (Advanced Level), Complutense University, Madrid
- 2015: Periodontal Plastic Surgery and Peri-Implantitis Surgery, Complutense University, Madrid
- 2018: Diploma in Esthetic Dentistry, UIC
- 2020: Master Class Periodontal Plastic Surgery, Hurzeler/Zuhr Academy Wolfgang Goethe - University Frankfurt
- Member of the Portuguese Dental Association (OMD) No. 7847
- Member of SPPI, Portuguese Society of Periodontology and Implants
- Member of SEPA, Spanish Society of Periodontology and Osteointegration
- Member of EFP, European Federation of Periodontology
Specialist Dental Practice
Our dentists are committed to improving your general dental health and restoring your smile. We are a specialist dental practice also offering quality dental implants for your oral health and rehabilitation. Book now a consultation and assessment for a personal treatment plan and meet our friendly and professional staff.Book an appointment